Ancient Corinth - Apollo Temple - Corinth Canal
The tour starts from your hotel or from the place you have chosen. In just an hour from the city of Athens, we will visit the famous Corinth Canal which connects the Saronic to the Corinthian Gulf.
After we will visit the ancient city of Corinth, which considered the richest city of the ancient world because it was the most important commercial center. There we will see the Apollo temple, the Peirene Fountain and many ancients findings of the area at the Archaeological Museum.
After we will go to the ancient city of Mycenae at Argolis area and we will see the tomb of Agamemnon, the Cyclopean Walls, the Lions Gate and the Archaeological Museum.
Epidaurus Theater - Lions Gate Mycenae - Nafplio Bourtzi
Our next stop is in Nafplio with its Venetian fortress dominates the city and the castle of Bourtzi located in the middle of the harbor, built on an islet. There, we will have a fun break for a lunch in a traditional restaurant with Greek cuisine.
After we will go at the ancient city of Epidaurus. There we will have a unique opportunity to visit the ancient theater with the excellent acoustics.
At the end of the tour we will leave you where we pick you up or anywhere you want on the return route.
Book this tour
Tour: B. Day Tour to Corinth, Nafplio, Mycenae, Epidavros (10 hours)
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Athens Transfer to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 6932 605230 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
Notes & Conditions
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 3 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- All above rates are quoted in euros, per tour for 1-4 persons. Please inform us for the full names for each extra person.
- All rates include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"