The tour starts from your hotel or from the place you have chosen.
At the beginning, we will pass from Piraeus port, the greatest European port and one of the greatest ports of the world in terms of passenger traffic.
We will visit marina Zeas and after the Castella's hill with the unique view at Piraeus town, Saronic Gulf and the basin of Attica. From Castella's hill, we will go down at Mikrolimano (a touristical area) for a drink (ouzo with meze) with view of the marina.
After we will go to Athens Down Town, at Plaka area (a historical Athens district). We will enjoy our walk at nice backstreets and we will eat in one of the traditional taverns with live Greek music!
At the end of the tour we will leave you where we pick you up or anywhere you want on the return route.
Book this tour
Tour: D. Private Athens by Night Tour (4 hours)
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Athens Transfer to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 6932 605230 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
Notes & Conditions
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 3 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- All above rates are quoted in euros, per tour for 1-4 persons. Please inform us for the full names for each extra person.
- All rates include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"