The tour starts from your hotel or from the place you have chosen.
We will start from the Syntagma square, where we will see the Parliament of Greece and the most famous hotels in the Athens city which enclosing the square.
We will direct to the Temple of Zeus, which is visited open-air museum, part of unification of the archaeological sites of Athens. After we will stop for photos at the Panathenaic Stadium also known as the Kallimarmaro which hosted the 1st modern Olympic Games in 1896.
Then we will visit the first world's building built exclusively for the Olympics Games, the Zappeion Megaron Hall. Next stop is the Tomb of Unknown Soldier in front of the Parliament of Greece. There we will watch the changing of the guards of Presidency.
After we will follow the Panepistimiou street and we will pass from the Monetary Museum of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library of Greece (2 impressive neo-classical buildings designed by the Danish architect Theophil Freiherr von Hansen).
Our route will go on the Acropolis and the Temple of Parthenon. There we will have the unique opportunity to admire the splendid monument of the Athenian state of the Parthenon temple which built to honor the goddess of Athens in the mid-fifth century BC. Also we will visit the new Acropolis Museum, the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Theatre of Dionysus Elefthereus.
At the end of the tour we will leave you where we pick you up or anywhere you want on the return route.
Book this tour
Tour: A1. Athens Sightseeing Tour (4 hours)
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Athens Transfer to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 6932 605230 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
Notes & Conditions
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 3 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- All above rates are quoted in euros, per tour for 1-4 persons & per transfer 1-3 persons. Please inform us for the full names for each extra person.
- All rates include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"