Apollo Temple Delphi - Arachova Delphi Theater
The tour starts from your hotel or from the place you have chosen. On our way to Delphi, we will pass from Thiva (one of the most ancient cities of Greece with great history) and then from the town of Livadia.
Arriving at the archaeological site of Delphi, at the evocative natural landscape formed between two rocks, is the sanctuary of Delphi, the most famous oracle of Ancient Greece where PYTHIA was giving her oracles. According with the Greek mythology, Delphi was the "Navel of Earth". We will visit the Temple of Apollo, the Treasury of the Athenians, the Delphi Archaeological Museum, the Castalian spring, the ancient Gymnasium and the ancient Theatre.
After we will visit the picturesque Arachova, one of the most beautiful villages of Greek countryside with its traditional shops, cafes and taverns with a unique view of the landscape where you can enjoy your lunch.
Delphi Tour - Osios Loukas Monastery
After Arachova, we will go to a slope of Mount Helicon where is the monastery of Saint Loukas. It is one of the most important monuments of Middle Byzantine art and architecture and it is listed in World Heritage sites of UNESCO.
At the end of the tour we will leave you where we pick you up or anywhere you want on the return route.
Book this tour
Tour: C. Day Tour to Delphi (8 hours)
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Athens Transfer to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 6932 605230 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
Notes & Conditions
- We require at least 8 hours notice in order to fulfill a reservation, in case any transfer is booked with short notice our company has the right to cancel the booking and refund the deposit.
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 7 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- All above rates are quoted in euros, per tour for 1-4 persons & per transfer 1-3 persons. Please inform us for the full names for each extra person.
- All rates include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"