Sounio Sunset - Sounio Poseidon Temple - Sounio Athens Excursion
The tour starts from your hotel or from the place you have chosen. The Cape Sounio route includes driving with view the saronic gulf from the coastal road. We will pass from some of the most beautiful suburbs of Athens (Glyfada, Voula, Varkiza, Lagonissi and Anavyssos).
Athens Tour Sounio - Cape Sounio
When we will arrive at the southern edge of Attica, the Cape Sounio, we will visit the Temple of Poseidon with the wonderful view at Saronic Gulf and the small islands. At the return, we will enjoy a wonderful dinner at one of the traditional greek taverns of the area.
At the end of the Sounio tour we will leave you where we pick you up or anywhere you want on the return route.
Book this tour
Tour: E. Private Tour to Sounio (4 hours)
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Athens Transfer to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 6932 605230 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
Notes & Conditions
- We require at least 8 hours notice in order to fulfill a reservation, in case any transfer is booked with short notice our company has the right to cancel the booking and refund the deposit.
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 7 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- All above rates are quoted in euros, per tour for 1-4 persons & per transfer 1-3 persons. Please inform us for the full names for each extra person.
- All rates include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"